Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Fall and Happy Spinning

Today was the Tyner's Day of Fun. Dollywood and Halloween in the same day? It's a four-year-old's dream. Dollywood was decorated for fall, the weather was absolutely perfect, and the leaves were beautiful! Even the fake ones. And by the way, if you are in need of some fake fall foliage, there's none to be found in any store in East Tennessee. It's all at the front gate of Dollywood. Anyway, here's a little clip from the Teacups, or "Lemon Drops" is Dollywood name. (Jon was spinning us...just look at the background to tell how fast we were going. I thought our little teacup was about to fly off the saucer.)

4 comments:

Big Mama said...

Scream like a little what? Something "girl"??? For the record - I would have hurled. Seems when I rode it with Jon driving, I had just eaten a corndog.

Amy said...

That makes me wanna throw up!

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

I tried really hard but could only watch 14 seconds of the teacup clip...I figured it would be hard to clean the vomit out from in between the keys of my keyboard...

Unknown said...

"Scream like a school girl!" That was hilarious!