Saturday, October 18, 2008

Happy Cousins

My sister kept our dog Lucy over in Pensacola while we were at the beach house. So, when we left Sunday morning, she met us at a McDonalds about 45 minutes down the road with Lucy, just to save us a little time. And so Jack and her kids could see each other one last time. They LOVE each other. Jack and Hannah, the oldest, are exactly the same size. However, they are 2 days shy of being 3 years apart...Jack 4, Hannah 7. They play SO well together. And then there's Kate. Kate just turned 3 in August. What a ham! She is Miss Personality! And hilarious! Then, there's Baby George. Sweet, sweet, sweet baby George. I thought about sticking him in my suitcase and taking him home with me. I asked Kate if she would miss him and she said, "He's the best baby brother in the whole wide world!" I guess that's a no.


No comments: