Thursday, May 3, 2007

Clarification

O.K. It seems I need to clear up a couple of things...

First of all, the times at the end of my posts are incorrect. I don't know why - I'm not computer savy enough to fix. But, I don't go to bed at 7:00, Mike Bratton. Any pointers on how to fix that would be welcomed:)

Secondly, I think that a few of you thought I was a little bit hard on my wife about the swimming pool thing. Sorry it came across that way. She is the most amazing woman in the world and I would never do anything to embarass her. You have to admit, though, it would be funny to watch Angie try to shove that big ol' blue pool in the back of her car!

American Idol... Can you believe Phil got voted of this week? This week!! of all weeks. He sang "Blaze of Glory" better than Jon Bon Jovi. Melinda is staying strong though. It will be the disappointment of the year if she doesn't win.

Better get to work...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

JT - I think the final 4 of Idol are the ones who deserve to be there - I've been for Lakisha since day 1 but think Melinda will win - she's awesome too

MJ

Melanie said...

Myspace also has a weird time thing. I think it's on West Coast time, so add a couple of hours to the times when things are posted, and it should be right!

Beth M. said...

Just for the record, I have now watched American Idol 4 or 5 times this year--we don't normally turn on the TV for regular watching, only movies occasionally. I loved Idol and actually voted . . . I can see how so many people are hooked. Melinda has been my pick from the beginning, too. She's just solid.