Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Busy Busy

The next few weeks are really busy, but in a good way though. My dad finally made it home! Yay! My parents are making their way up here toward the end of the week to see us and spend some time in a cabin in Pigeon Forge. My brother and his wife are flying in, and we all get to spend the week together. I'm so excited! Then, Jack is going back to Pensacola with them, and Jon and I are going to a conference the next week. So excited for that too! We had a great time at this conference last year. We won't be back into the normal swing of things until after Valentine's Day, so there may not be much blogging until then. Oh, and back to the petit fours, I haven't found any yet, but I did buy some fabulous, I mean fabulous, truffles at Gourmet Market on Kingston Pike.

And while I'm mentioning a good find, let me also say one more. Fresh Market has their blueberries and strawberries 2/$5. They're probably the best blueberries and strawberries we've ever had. We ate a whole pack of blueberries at breakfast for the last two mornings. Go get some.

3 comments:

The B's said...

Hey...how did you get the big picture as the header...I cannot figure out how to do that!

Lee said...

martha stewart has some great petit four recipes.

Five Musgraves at Ten Oaks said...

A great petit four will literally melt in your mouth with all of that delightful sweetness . . . ahhhhh, it's been so long since I've had one too! We need to go there if we ever make it to Knoxville!