Monday, January 12, 2009

25 Random Facts About Me

1. I love to eat outside.
2. I make my bed everyday, even if it's 10:00 at night.
3. I love coffee, Ugly Mug Coffee.
4. I love the beach!
5. I hate to do laundry.
6. I like to read cookbooks like normal people read real books.
7. I could eat my weight in chocolate.
8. And seafood.
9. I met Jon when I was 17, our first semester of college.
10. I have a Marketing degree. Don't know if I'll ever use it, but glad I have it. Now, where is my diploma?
11. I like to watch House Hunters at night on HGTV.
12. I LOVE to grocery shop. Not at Wal-Mart. At good grocery stores.
13. My New Year's resolution is to have my closets organized.
14. I love Target.
15. I love going on dates.
16. I make the coffee for the morning every night before I go to bed.
17. I cook breakfast every morning.
18. I watch You've Got Mail every time it's on TV. It's one of my favorites.
19. I have 2 nieces and a nephew that I absolutely adore.
20. I had a music scholarship in college.
21. I have an incredible fear of falling.
22. I don't like to get the mail unless I'm expecting something.
23. I have an "uncomfortable laugh". I'm not being rude, I promise. :)
24. I like steak cooked medium.
25. I love getting in bed at night. If Jon gets in bed before me, he'll warm up my side. I love that!

Tagged from my sister.

4 comments:

The Hills said...

Target rocks! I can't stand shopping for food at Walmart either. I need to talk to Mike about warming my side of the bed. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I read cookbooks like normal people read regular books too! In fact, I read an Asian cookbook in bed the other night before falling asleep!

jo said...

Hello Angie my long lost friend. I saw your blog mentioned on facebook. Hope you don't mind if we stalk you online. :) So good to "see" you guys. We sure miss you. Think of you often and the quotes of JT are endless around choir. Hugs all around.
Joanna Fuhrman

Lee said...

i love ugly mug coffee also!