Friday, August 3, 2007

Last Week at Work

Well, it's been kind of a sad week... Actually when I think about it, it's been a really sad week. Yesterday was my last day in the office at Bellevue and today Angie, Jackson, and I went to clean out all of my stuff. I'm excited about the work that I'm going to do, but I'm going to really miss the people I work with here in Memphis. OK, enough of that.

Jackson just told me to write about the zoo. So, even though we will miss the Memphis Zoo very much, we've found the website about the Knoxville Zoo and it looks pretty cool too. They have 2 lions... a mommy lion and a daddy lion with round and round hair (as Jackson calls him). Here's one of my favorite pictures of Jackson at the zoo. You can't even see any animals but I think it's a cute picture. He just had to wear this hat that day.



Pretty cute huh.

I realized that I haven't written about our trip to Nicaragua yet. I don't have time to write all I want to now. I'm posting a couple of pics from our sight-seeing day though. These are of the volcano in Maysaya.




It was my first visit to an active volcano... kinda weird. Anyway, that's enough for now. We're going to dinner with some good friends tonight. Looking forward to that! Have a great weekend and a great day in worship on Sunday!

1 comment:

James and Jo said...

Love the pics! Jackson... that is SUCH a cool hat! Uncle James has a white one like that! I would love to come see y'all in Knoxville... but I'll wait until you have a place to live:) Love you Bubba.
xoxo
Jo
p.s. do you ever read my blogs or do I just waste the little bit of time I put into it?