Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Favorite Things

Today Jackson and I met Angie at Sonic for an afternoon ice cream treat (It was like 4,000 degrees here today). That's one of my very favorite things. Jackson gave me a Sonic gift card for Father's Day. Instead of let's go to Sonic, he says "Let's go to California"... I'm not really sure why. When we're at "California" Jackson always climbs up to the front seat and we all sit together to eat our ice cream.

Another one of my favorite things is on Sunday nights when we come home from church. We all 3 get our pajamas on and lay in Angie's and my bed together and watch the Animal Planet.

Another one of my favortie things is breakfast time. We are one of the weird families that actually sits down and has breakfast together everyday... I know, it's like unheard of. I love it...

It's the little things that keep us going sometimes.

3 comments:

dbaxter said...

aw that's precious :) i expect this to be my way of being updated on the tyner family! don't disappoint me friend! :) i'm praying for u, the fam and ur ministry! luv ya!

Joanna Young said...

California??? That little boy is a riot! The things he comes up with! I sure am going to miss that. Guess I will just have to settle for reading about his antics here. *sigh* BTW, we are one of those weird families to. Love it!

James and Jo said...

weird families... I can't believe you would say our family is weird! we have always done that BUB... Maybe everyone else is weird for not having true family time. I MISS YOU A TON!!!! My favorite time is when I get to be at the same place at the same time as my WaCkY brothers!!! wish we all lived closer!