Tuesday, June 26, 2007

What's Wrong with Me??????

Holy cow! I just realized that it's been 18 days since my last post. What is wrong with me???? I started out so strong, now I'm slacking in a major way. I've got to get myself together. I don't really even know what to write about. A lot has been going on these last few weeks.
I performed my first wedding this past Saturday. That was kinda cool. Brian Smith and Cindy Robinson are both choir members at Bellevue. They were kind enough to be my guinea pigs, so to speak. I did the ceremony and the pre-marital counseling (I'm learning that counseling is not my strongest area). I actually really enjoyed it. It's humbling to be a part of that moment in someone else's life... very cool.
Today Angie and I had eye doctor appointments. I was blind for half the day. They dilated my eyes and then had me pick out the frames for my new glasses. That is so unfair. I really don't know what they're going to look like... I couldn't see diddly-squat. Then I had to drive myself back to work. It was interesting.
My Aunt Polly got a new dog. She's one of the few people who actually read this blog. So, congratulations Polly. I can't wait to meet my new cousin!
That's all for now. I really am going to try and do better... I promise.

6 comments:

TJ said...

Welcome back!

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

Thanks man. It's been a nice vacation:)

Melanie said...

Can you believe Polly got a dog?!?! Honestly, I thought she was kidding. Watching her raise her new "kid" should be very interesting, to say the least!

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

I know. I bet we're going to have to help her.

Mike Bratton said...

Did I hear something about you guys moving?

--Mike

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

Yeah, Mike. We're headed to Knoxville. How are you guys doing?