Saturday, June 2, 2007

I Wonder if Anyone's Bald Yet?

It has been too long since I've posted anything here. We've been in Destin, FL all week with the high school seniors from church. I've been leading worship for their senior trip. God's been teaching me a lot through the speaker (Mike Curry) and through some things that have been going on in my life. I'm not sure that I can articulate it all right now and it's really early in the morning. Maybe I'll try another time.
Tonight is my 10 year high school class reunion. Angie and I are going to it. I'm pretty excited to see some friends that I haven't talked with in a while. It's funny how important those relationships are to you when you're in school and as soon as it's over you let them go. People are so weird (myself included). Sunday morning we'll be heading back to Memphis and our crazy summer will continue. I'm sure I'll be writing soon about the reunion! I wonder if anyone is bald yet????

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey JT = let's hear about the reunion???????????

Michelle said...

Hey JT = let's hear about the reunion???????????