Thursday, March 4, 2010

HOMESTUDY APPROVED!!!

Yesterday, we got the email saying our homestudy was approved! SO much quicker than we expected! Today, we have the eversoimportant I-600A filled out and ready to drop in the mail today. This form goes to the Department of Homeland Security and can take a REALLY long time to be returned. PLEASE pray that this will come back quickly.

We're so thankful to be in this place right now, but even good things can be a bit overwhelming at times. This morning, I woke up with this verse from Isaiah on my mind...

"You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth,
And called from its remotest parts
And said to you, 'You are My servant,
I have chosen you and not rejected you.
'Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.' "

What a sweet reminder.

2 comments:

The Zalks said...

Praying for y'all through this exciting adventure! =)

Anonymous said...

Very, very exciting! Janae and I pray regularly for you guys, in this endeavor! Love you guys!

-Murdock