Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Delicious and Nutritious... kind of

This is just one of those recipes that I have to share. The original recipe is from my friend Cammy. (The original recipe was much more delicious, but I had cut out a little bit of butter and cream cheese.) She made it at her house a few months ago at a girl night and I've made it about 5 times since then.

Spinach Souffle
4 eggs
5T butter, softened
6 oz. cream cheese
8 oz. mozzarella cheese
10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, drained
1t seasoning salt, plus a little more

Mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer until fluffy. Pour into greased dish and sprinkle with a little extra seasoning salt. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown. Can be eaten as a dip with crackers or a side dish. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't know about the original, but this recipe was incredible! I could have eaten the whole dish!