Monday, May 18, 2009

Last week

We took a flying trip to Pensacola last week... headed down Tuesday night and left Saturday morning, which only left us about 3 play days. We packed in the fun though. We went to the beach, ate yummy seafood, fished in PawPaw's boat, saw Big Mama's 6th graders perform an opera, and had a day-long shopping event with my mom. I would post pictures of all these fabulous events, but just realized I didn't even take my camera out of my car. Not even once. I think my mom took pictures, so I'll post hers when I get them. Did I mention that we suffered a slight sunburn? I don't know what we were thinking. We HATE to wear sunscreen. Not anything specifically about sunscreen. Just lotion in general. Oh my. Oh my. Never again. The only thing that helped? The seafood nachos, shrimp, fish, and oyster po-boy that followed soon afterwards at Flounders. Yum. :)

1 comment:

The Hills said...

6th graders performing an opera!? What a wonderful idea! What opera did they perform?