Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Gone Tooth

Yesterday morning, Jack woke up discovering his loose tooth was gone. We were afraid that he had swallowed it, but luckily, we found it in his bed. And, it just so happened that the letter of the week for show-and-tell at Mother's Day Out was "T". So we packed up that little pearly tooth in a ziploc and sent it in his backpack. He called all of his grandparents and told them, "I have a gone tooth!" The toothfairy snuck into his room last night, trailing little white pixie-dust footprints, and left $5.00. (Inflation, you know.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Man! That must be one good tooth! I think the most money the Tooth Fairy left me was $1.00 when I lost teeth. Lucky, Jack!

Big Mama said...

I can't even pretend to be happy about the tooth. I'm not ready for him to be so big yet.

The B's said...

Man...can I start losing teeth? I wonder if the Tooth Fairy will be that good to Emma??? I doubt it! :)

The B's said...

I keep thinking about Jack losing his tooth. Isn't he too young??? Oh my...time flies too fast!!!

Everytime I get on the blog to look Emma says "Dack"! I can't believe she remembers!

Five Musgraves at Ten Oaks said...

Yay for inflation!!! I love those little baby teeth though that smile changes as they begin to fall out! I sometimes wish we could stop time so as to continue to enjoy a particularly enjoyable phase! Alas, that isn't possible though :)