Saturday, March 14, 2009

Blogworthy

I was gone all weekend at a Beth Moore Minister's Wife Conference. It was wonderful! So wonderful that I wanted to write all my notes in a blog post and tell everyone everything that I learned. Until... I got home. Of course, I loved on my boys. I asked them all about their weekend. They told me the usual... went to chuck-e-cheese, played wii, blah, blah, blah, worked on a project, blah, blah, blah. Excuse me?? Back up. Worked on a project? What kind of a project??? A little smirk came to both of their faces. Jon says, "A little project in our bedroom." So, Jack leads me into our bedroom, pulls back all the pillows on the bed, and shows me the headboard. I couldn't believe my eyes! Our headboard that has been broken for 7 years now... FIXED! I am still shocked while I am writing this blog! I should go out of town more often. :)

3 comments:

The B's said...

Oh Angie, I wish I'd known you were going!!! I wanted to go so bad!! Maybe next year???

Big Mama said...

I love boys.

Amy said...

Are you sure Paul didn't make a stop at your house while you were gone? (sorry, Jon!)