Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More quotes

Since Angie has decided to help with my, excuse me, our blog I guess we need to let you know who's writing each time. So, this is Jon. Jackson's had a couple of funny quotes today.
Those of you who know me well know that I love Chuck Norris facts. For example:
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet as Chuck Norris.
or, Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding.
You get the idea. Jackson hears my brother and me laughing about these all the time so he's started making up his own. This morning at breakfast was his best:
Jack: Hey daddy...
Me: Yeah buddy?
Jack: Chuck Norris doesn't climb trees, he climbs buildings.
Not bad, Jack.

The other one was while I was at work. This is for fans of THE OFFICE. We've been trying get Jack to learn the names of Jesus' disciples. He's doing pretty well. This morning he and Angie were going over them. He came up with Peter, Andrew, James, John, Thomas, and Michael Scott. I'm thinking maybe we watch a little too much t.v.

3 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

Praise the Lord, your blog has risen from the dead!!! I'm too excited for words =)

Unknown said...

I like The Office too, so knowing that Michael Scott might now possibly be a disciple cracks me up!

Sarah Hogan said...

The disciples did some pretty bone-headed things. I think Michael Scott would fit in just fine.