Tuesday, June 24, 2008

If I had a dollar...


If I had a dollar for every funny thing Jack said, I would probably have at least a thousand dollars by now. The one thing we probably hear the most from other parents, usually with teenage or grown children, is they wished they had written down all the funny things their children said or did. This post will be updated frequently with funny thoughts or phrases by Jack Tyner.


3. Angie: What did you do at church tonight?
Jack: We jumped on the jumpy things and then played the quiet game?
Angie: Oh really? Who won?
Jack: I don't remember, but it sure wasn't me.
June 25, 2008

2. Jack: Paco rhymes with taco.
Angie: That's right!
Jack: ...which rhymes with quesadilla.
June 24, 2008

1. Jack screaming: Mommy, come change the channel. This big purple dinosaur (Barney) really freaks me out!!!
June 5, 2008


5 comments:

The Farris Family said...

Angie~
I am so glad that you decided to take over the blog. I love to check it and find out how things are going with ya'll. I must say that I am like the other parents...I wish that I would have been keeping a journal of the last 8 years. They can come up with some doozies!!

Unknown said...

These are cracking me up! Thanks for putting them on here.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

These are so cute! You should definitely keep a journal of Jack quotes. He'll love it when he's older!

LeslieTummel said...

priceless! for more hilarious kid quotes, check out the link to "Brian, Sara, Camden and Scott" on my blog...she always puts quotes from her 2 boys, and it's hysterical!