Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Photo of the Day

About mid-January, a friend of my sister started a small photo-sharing group on facebook. All you do is take a picture a day. Seems easy. But guess who hasn't taken a picture every day? Hmmm... So, maybe if I post the picture on the blog as well, it will keep me a little more accountable. I'll post the pictures that I've shared so far. So check back. Maybe I'll stick with it. ;)


Day #14
A gift from a sweet, sweet friend of mine. It's a paper chain to help Jack count down the days until we'll be back from Africa. :) One of my most favorite gifts ever.

Day #15
Relaxing Saturday afternoon reading.

Day #17
Sorting through mounds of little boy clothes.

Day #18
After-school snack.

Day #21
Brave boy...just got 4 shots for the trip.

Day #22
Star Wars Pancakes, the breakfast of champions. I mean jedis.

Day #25
Little man enjoying leftover apple fritters from the Apple Barn in Pigeon Forge.


No comments: