Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hats Off to Christi

Jack's new room was in need of a fresh coat of paint. So I had the idea that I would paint the whole room a neutral color and then add blue horizontal stripes. I knew stripes were a lot of work, and I anticipated extra work. Well, now that I'm finished, I'll say that 3 horizontal stripes will be the extent of my stripe-painting career. Then I recalled the nursery of sweet Charleigh. My sister-in-law, Christi, painted this...


Notice the detail...


Until now, I was guessing that took a LOT of work. Now I know it took A TON OF WORK. So, congratulations to Christi. The Paint Queen of the family.

4 comments:

Christi and Justin Tyner said...

I would have gone crazy had it not been for my mom there for 4 days keeping me company (and doing most of the work)! haha, I remember at one point we were so deliriously giggly that I stopped and asked her, "Hey mom, what do you think about painting an entire room with a tiny craft brush?" WHO DOES THAT!!!??

When Justin talks about selling our house all I can think about is the loss of my masterpiece! hahah

Love y'all, the pictures didn't show up on your blog when I visited it but I can't wait to see Jack's new room!

Big Mama said...

I can't see pics, either. All 3 of my girls are pretty amazing with their decorating skills! Love you all so much.

Lee said...

I can't see the pictures either. Can you re post??

Jon and Angie Tyner said...

Can you see them now?