Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend with the Reichs

Sorry for the blogging delay y'all. The cold weather has officially frozen my fingers from typing. Anyway, here are just a few pictures from our weekend with the Reichs. We had SOOO much fun. Oh so much fun! We hiked through the woods, drove through Cades Cove, ate tacos (a Tyner & Reich family tradition), went to church, and on and on and on. Come back any time!!!




Dad, this picture is for you. Sorry it's blurry. I think I was laughing too hard! They can run a 5K holding a log just like those guys on your team.

3 comments:

Big Mama said...

Rather than the Tyners moving to Memphis or the Reichs moving to Knoxville, how about all y'all (that's plural for y'all) move to Pensacola? Gosh, I miss seeing the Reichs.

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! It looks like you guys had some good fall foliage too. I wish it would be consistently cold here - no flurries yet, but we usually get an ice storm or some snow by early December. While ice is cruddy, snow is FABULOUS!!

Five Musgraves at Ten Oaks said...

I MISS the Tyner's and the Reich's!!! And it's so good to see you all together :) The log-carrying thing looks just like a "Ken and Jon" escapade!!! God Bless you all! I'll vote for you all moving to TX :)