Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Chicken Sandwich, clap, clap....clap-clap

We went to the UT basketball game tonight with our friends Shay and Shanle. Someone in the choir generously gave us 5 tickets to the game tonight. This was our first UT basketball game. Jack was fired up. So, we found our seats and he spotted the only cotton candy vendor in the whole arena as seen in picture #1. He actually found him from that far away. Picture #2 is the cotton candy vendor zoomed in really close so the rest of us without 20/20 vision can see him.


We were playing UT Martin and the game was expected to be a total blowout. So a few minutes into the game, the announcer said if UT reaches 90 points, you can redeem your ticket for a free chicken sandwich at Chick-fil-a. The boys in the row behind us REALLY wanted that chicken sandwich, so they hollered the chicken sandwich, clap clap thing a bunch of times. Come on now boys. They're $2.55. But anyway, Jack repeated everything they said. And luckily, it was all G-rated. We did get our chicken sandwich and some cotton candy. Oh, and it was FREEZING!!! Jack was so bundled up, he couldn't even buckle his seatbelt. Bless his heart.

Shanle also helped me find some really cool effects on my camera during the game. I suppose if I read the instruction manual, I would know these really cool things too.

2 comments:

The Hills said...

Love the cotton candy face! Now I'm starting to wonder what things my camera will do. It has gotten so cold recently! Alex and Lauren both looked like the Michelin man this morining.

Big Mama said...

I spotted the cotton candy man BEFORE the zoomed in picture. You do know that Big Mamas have super powers, don't you? Now I get the Chicken Sandwich story Jack was trying to tell me this a.m. He left out the 90 points part! Gosh, I love that kid!!!!!!!!!