Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mail from Knoxville to Afghanistan

Dear Poppy,
I hope you have a great trip today. I hope the snakes don't get you and have a great morning and night. I'm giving you a great big kiss from me. Give your friends a big hug for me. Be careful because the camels might bite you. Don't let the camels spit on you. The desert is a long way from Knoxville and Pensacola. I played at Hudson's and I goed to church, and learned in my class, and I hope I have good dreams, and I hope you have good dreams too. And a good breakfast. Have a safe trip and sleep good today.
I love you Poppy! I love you so much.
Jack


JT/at

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious!
Jackson sure does love his
Poppy.
Angie, your dad & mom are in
our prayers as he is away.
Thank you so much for posting these things for us,
I just love it!

Have a blessed day,
PJ

Unknown said...

Jack,
Thank you for wishing me good dreams and a good time with the camels. I did have good dreams and woke up thinking I was in my bed. Keep sweet and thank you for praying for me. I have little birds that live above my ceiling. They are very cute. They go outside in the morning and sing. They eat until 11:00 and then come back under my roof, above my ceiling where they live with their family and are very quiet. I love you, Jack.
Poppy