Monday, November 9, 2009

Rocks in my pocket

Last week, two different people needed a headshot of Jon. His last headshot was taken about 4 years ago when he was 20 pounds heavier and still had a clearly defined part in his hair. It was time for a new photo. Absolutely. So, Jon called his friend Jon at Jonspot Photography. Jack and I also decided to hop in for a few pictures. So glad we did. :) Here are some samples...




Isn't he handsome????? :)



And this is what I found in Jack's pockets after taking pictures... :)

5 comments:

Big Mama said...

Yes, he is handsome. All the pics are amazing. And so glad you found the rocks before they went into the clothes dryer.

James and Jo said...

I like this photographer! Not that taking pics of you 3 is hard but I like his creativity. Maybe I'll come to Knoxville for Nugget's Newborn pics!:)

The Hills said...

What great pictures! I LOVE your new haircut!

The B's said...

Your photographer is AMAZING! I LOVE all the pictures but I think my very favorite is the one with Jack in the forefront and you guys in the background! LOVE IT! I want a copy!

Kristy said...

Love, love, love the shoes!