Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Jesus! Santa came to the Tyner house last night while Jack and Lucy were sound asleep. Well, not Lucy. You can see her opened eyes shining. Maybe that's why Santa didn't leave her anything.
We got up this morning to find our stockings full, crumbs left in the milk, and the carrot left for the reindeer on our front porch chewed to pieces. (Thanks to my friend Kris for the reindeer food.) Jack got two transformers - one that he specifically asked for by name, Optimus Prime, or Octamus Crime, ask Jack says. The other transformer was a total surprise, Silver Bolt. He left Jon and me a french press coffee pot - it makes the freshest coffee for all you coffee connoisseurs.
We all gave each other fun and useful things this year. Jon gave me some fabulous green shoes. :) And he gave me a creme brulee torch which serves dual purposes - me cooking, him eating.

Jack gave Jon Mariocart for his wii. I gave him a gift certificate for a one-hour massage. I thought it would be selfish and greedy of me to buy him a couples massage, so I figured when I call to book his, I'll just upgrade then. :)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Love the shoes! Merry Christmas, ya'll.

Shay Scott said...

Merry Christmas! It was good to talk to you all on Christmas Eve. It looks like Santa did you all right this year. We will see you all again before too long. Don't forget we exist. Shay and Shanle

Unknown said...

I got my creme brulee ramekins and torch for Christmas about 4 years ago or so and I LOVE IT!!! I've used it way more than I thought I ever would (and probably more than my mom thought I would since she's the one who gave it to me). Enjoy - and I can't wait to have creme brulee with you sometime!